Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Naughty List......



Yesterday, I attempted to take some Christmas Card pics.   This is what I got.  My little "angels" gave me their best.   This picture sums up the experience.   At least, I love those 3 and think they are cute. Yesterday afternoon, I might have sold all 3 and their Christmas presents for a one-way ticket to Barbados alone.  

 So, for the first time in 17 years............No Christmas Cards will be sent at our house.   If by chance you are a friend reading this blog and want a little something to do......run get your address book and change our zip code to 75033.   Merry Christmas from us.  Look for a card and family update at another time.

p.s....  the twisted part of my personality really likes this card.  The cheap side of my personality didn't want to spend the money & time on processing and mailing it at such short notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment