Sunday, February 26, 2012

Slutty Brownies.

My neighbor's & BFF's love me.  I bring them brownies.  I tempt them with chocolate and other good things.   Think of what Jesus had to endure in the desert.....  If he can do that for 40 days  then would a simple bag of  brownies do them in??  Who could hate me if I showed up on their door with a bag of these?  Yes, you R.G.  I purposely tempted you with brownies. I knew you gave up sweets for lent.  You can never be mad at me?  Right?  ok...don't answer that.  Should I apologize for something I will most likely do again?  OK.... I know you love me.   Thank you.  Amen.


The baby girl wanted to make this.  She was bored.  There was a picture of them on Pinterest.
The name alone says.........  "Why Not!"   The ease factor says..... "NOW!"  





"Slutty Brownies"
Go buy a brick of cookie dough and mush it into a brownie pan.  Add a layer of Oreos.  Mix up a box of brownies and pour onto the top.  Bake @ 350 for about 30 minutes.

This is not Duncan Hines, Oreo or Pillsbury.  It is generic for us today.  Nothing says slutty
...like cheap & easy.  (oh.....yes!  I  just said that.)


NOW.... EAT ONE AND GIVE THE REST AWAY.  SERIOUSLY!  NO ONE NEEDS A PAN OF THESE IN THE HOUSE.








No comments:

Post a Comment