Sunday, April 20, 2014

Carrot Cake....It is simply the best.



This is the recipe that started it all.    A few years ago I made this carrot cake for G.G.'s  birthday.    After that, he requested it for fathers day.  Did I mention that fathers day generally falls about a week after his birthday?   Have I mentioned that he hates cake?  This one really is the best cake ever.  I promise.  Your family will sing songs and write poems about you and this carrot cake after only one bite.  Who wouldn't want that to happen?  This cake  completes the Easter table.  It is a best seller for all your bake sales or cake walks.    It is the one that just makes the world a better place and cures world hunger.   Everyone wins!  Get the picture?  UNDERSTAND????   MAKE THIS CAKE!







ps.  My oldest girl, C.G. finds nuts offensive in food.   So no nuts were harmed in the baking of this cake.


pps...  Friends,  if you ever want the jpg version of my recipe cards.....just leave a comment.












No comments:

Post a Comment