Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So...forget about Monday.

Yes, you can forget about the post from Monday and the empty promises I made.  Since I have no clue about how to add on to the tabbed section of my blog and make separate posts in that section of this blog...I will have to add stuff continually as one post on those tabs.  I will encourage everyone to check out the tabs.  But, I am not promising ponies, rainbows and new cars yet.   I will give you today a pic of "Tiger".  Tiger is about 14 years old.  He lives the good life and is in complete denial about his age.  He inspires terror into the hearts of small children and any large dog.  He is totally in charge of his domain and obviously thinks he is better and more intelligent than the rest of the world.   Tiger has no friends.  He hates both me and our dog, Tramp.

No comments:

Post a Comment