Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MY CHRISTMAS PRAYER.

Lord, this Christmas open my eyes to the needs of people around me.  Give me a burden and a compassion for hurting people, for people who need you.  Lead me to someone who is hurting, needy, dying, hungry, who needs your love, your work in their life, who needs someone to care for them, someone to demonstrate your love to them, someone to lead them to you.  And then give me the will to act, to reach out.  Give me the willingness to sacrifice my own pleasure, my comfort, my security my time, even my own well-being so that you might transform the life of that one person for your glory.   Amen.








That prayer was in our bulletin last Sunday morning at Church.  This video fits in perfectly with it.  Merry Christmas to all you you in blogger land.

No comments:

Post a Comment