Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pumpkin Bread……with or without cranberries & pecans.


I received a threatening post from the Cajun this afternoon.  She threatened to start visiting my BFF"S blog more frequently if I didn't change up the post and do something without cranberries.   Yea, like Ree would notice the new Cajun from Lousiania.   She hasn't even noticed the Redneck Texan yet.

I have to apologize to the cajun now…….sorry.  This post was next on the old blogging block.  







My son BEGS for this stuff!  He absolutely loves pumpkin bread.  He loves it even more with cranberries.   I make it for him year round.  UNFORTUNATELY,  It is difficult to find fresh cranberries in the summer and craisins just aren't a good substitute.  It is delicious either way.




PS…..  If you bake with the cranberries it may need to go for a few minutes longer.









A mom just can't say no to those puppy dog eyes.








No comments:

Post a Comment