Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cinnamon roll Cresents







I found this recipe on Pinterest.  It was easy.  It was delicious.   Fortunately, I only used one can of crescent rolls.  They were amazingly addictive.  THEY ARE ALL GONE NOW!!!


Cinnamon Crescent Rolls

1/2 stick of butter, softened
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
Glaze:
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon milk

Heat oven to 350*.  Combine the first three things and spread on the 8 crescent roll dough triangles.  Roll them up.  Spread the remaining sugar/cinnamon stuff on top.  Well, I just dropped it on there.  
Bake for about 12-15 minutes or when they are golden.

Combine the glaze stuff and drizzle on top.  Well, I poured it on there.

Maybe that is why they look all flat?  Or could it be because the rolls I used were generic and expired 2 weeks ago?   Shhhhhh!!!  Don't tell the family now!!!  No one IS sick yet! and I don't want any explainable reason why they are all sick with the stomach flu tomorrow either!!!
Next time it will be Pillsbury. I promise.  Isn't that little dough boy guy cute??

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! ENJOY!



2 comments:

  1. Ha! Chandler looks like the Dough Boy! He is supposed to be "growing into it", but he isn't, yet. And really, who pays attention to expiration dates. I have been known to just scrape the pink stuff off the sour cream, but I won't tell my family, and we have never suffered food poisoning. The milk only goes down the drain when it smells bad.... or is chunky, but that never ever happens in my fridge (I can hear liar, liar, pants on fire...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask me what happens to chocolate milk if it is left in a backpack for 3 days? Groosssss things happen to the backpack and the silk necktie in it! Just don't ask me why there was a box of opened chocolate milk there....I haven't gotten the nerves to figure that one out yet. Little Boys are really gross!!

    ReplyDelete