Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Random Questions............

Today, because I am feeling just a little random.





1.  What color are your socks right now? 
I'm barefoot. 

2.  What are you listening to right now?
a Bugs Bunny cartoon in the other room

3. What was the last thing you ate?
A piece of cold sausage


4. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes!
5. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My oldest daughter, Miss C.G.   (otherwise known as Petunia)

6. How old are you today?
It doesn't matter.....  I shall remain timeless.

7. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Baseball...or anything that my son is playing.

8. What is your favorite drink?
Ice Tea...unsweet from Raising Canes!

9. Have you ever dyed your hair?
No to Dye.......Yes to highlights.

10. What is your favorite food?
Currently, it is the grilled chicken ceasar from Palio's.

11. Do you sing in the shower?
Only if I am in a really good mood and no one else is around.

12. Favorite day of the year?
The first day it is cool enough to open the windows and sleep cool...really cool.

13. What is one place you want to visit?
Anywhere with room service.



14. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My electronic toy called "Merlin".  I still have it and it still works.

15. What is your favorite season?
Fall, I can wear a  sweatshirt with a pair of shorts.

16.  What do you consider your favorite movie ever?
Bridget Jones Diary


Now, friends........leave me some comments about yourself and these insightful questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment